Home > Unreal > Godly Stay Home Dad > CH 1337

Godly Stay Home Dad CH 1337

Author:Shan Wang Zhang Category:Unreal Update time:2023-01-03 10:32:55


Chapter 1337 Chu Qingyi Has Been Waiting For A Long Time

“What Hes already chickened out before the fight even gets started”

Everyone was stunned.

“You want to experience it without getting hurt”

Zhang Han snorted, stretched his right arm backward, and punched out fiercely.

He displayed the Space-splitting Punch.

With a suffocating feeling, Li Aoduo fully experienced the punch.

On his way sent flying back, he passed out but still experienced Zhang Hans strength.

But at least, he spoke before the beginning and admitted defeat.

He was still an excellent disciple of Dragnet Academy.

Zhang Han showed mercy by just leaving Li Aoduo with a minor injury.

“Next one.”

Zhang Han turned his gaze to the contestant in the No.8 ring.


The contestant gasped.

He felt his scalp go numb.

Even Li Aoduo had been defeated in a single move.

How could he possibly be Zhang Hans match

At this moment, Ye Qingchen was stunned.

“Even at this point, Zhang Hanyang can still defeat his opponent with one move.

Is he, is he a Shadow Refining expert”

Ye Qingchen was shocked.

He felt that this idea was terrible.

If Zhang Han really was in the Void-refining Realm, then it would be troublesome for Ye Qingchen.

At first, he estimated that his chance of winning was 70%, but if the opponent was a Void-refining Realm Early-Stage expert, his chance of winning would be only 30%.

Dao Seeking Cultivators in the Void-refining Realm were not to be trifled with.

“Unfortunately, Im only a step away from entering the Void-refining Realm.

If I break through, then Ill absolutely be number one!” Ye Qingchen closed his eyes.

At this moment, he had a lot weighing on his mind.

He was trying to calm down.

He felt that Zhang Hanyang was likely to fight his way to him.

“I admit defeat.”

Before the host could ask, the contestant of Ring No.

8 shook his head and admitted defeat.

“This is really…”

The commentator sighed with emotion and looked at Ring No.


“What is your choice”

“Forget it, Im not confident in dealing with him.

Ill just preserve my strength,” said Contestant No.

7 straightforwardly.


Contestant No.

7 admits defeat.” The commentator was very straightforward.

“Its time for Ring No.


The commentator seemed to have forgotten one thing.

He didnt ask Zhang Han if he needed a rest every time.

It was as if his continuous challenges had become a very ordinary thing.

“He actually made it to Ring No.


Chu Qingyi said, “Just admit defeat.

Zhang Hanyang, Come here and let me end you.”

It was very provocative.

“Its not your turn yet.”

The contestant in Ring No.

6 smiled faintly.

He wore a black robe, and his hat covered his whole face.

As he spoke, he slowly raised his hand and lifted his hat backward.

When his face was revealed, it was a dark green color and there were two horns on his forehead.

“Ata Clan.”

“Hes actually a member of the Ata Clan!”


Many disciples of the major sects on the stone platform stood up one after another, looking shocked.

“Ata people are very rare even in the Astral Domain.

They have a very powerful cloning ability and can even replicate any attack their opponents unleash.

This freakish innate supernatural power really does lay the foundation for their strength.”

“This years Earth Dragon List is too surprising.

Zhang Hanyang has made his stunning performance, and now an Ata clansman appeared.”

“If Zhang Hanyang makes a move again, this contestant will duplicate it.

When Zhang Hanyang defuses his move, his occult art will soon be cracked!”

A dinging sound rang out.

The eyes of several contestants in the rings were shining.

If they knew the solution, Zhang Hanyangs victory would be turned into nothingness.

“An Ata clansman”

Zhang Han was also a little surprised.

But he didnt care and went to the ring with ease.

“Zhang Hanyang, you are indeed very powerful, but your consecutive victories will end in my hands,” the Ata clansman said confidently.

His tone was low, hoarse, and confident.

“Okay.” Zhang Han nodded slightly.

“I originally thought that I would be the one to end you.

Who knew that you would encounter an opponent” Chu Qingyi harrumphed, and her gaze was filled with schadenfreude.

Zhang Han glanced at Chu Qingyi and said calmly, “Dont worry, youre next.”

He planned to teach this proud girl a good lesson.

“Youre too arrogant.

That is not a good thing,” the Atai clansman said faintly.

The moment he finished his words, he spread out his arms.

His skin, horns, and eyes shone at the same time.

With the innate supernatural power of the Ata Clan, the clansmen could copy their opponents techniques, which was actually very difficult to deal with.

That was because, when fighting with the Ata Clan, one always had to be on guard against a duplicate of ones ultimate technique.

Of course, not every move could be replicated by the Ata clansmen.

It was normal for them to be able to utilize their innate supernatural power once or twice in a fight.

Judging from the attitude of this Ata clansman, he was clearly saying, “I will duplicate your moves.

Do you dare to fight me”

At this time, many top contestants were focusing on observing Zhang Hans expression.

They were looking forward to seeing the panic in Zhang Hanyangs eyes.

Because it represented that he only knew that move.

However, they were soon disappointed.

Zhang Hans expression was calm.

Under everyones gaze, he punched again.

This time was different from the past.

His punch was very slow, like the charm of Grand Terminuss movement.

His slow punch contained stronger attacking power.


Zhang Han punched out a fist shadow, which appeared dozens of meters in front of the Ata clansman out of thin air.

Moreover, it smashed toward him at a very fast speed with suffocating power.


The Ata clansman let out a sneer.

His supernatural power was fully displayed.

Soon, a terrifying fist shadow appeared dozens of meters in front of Zhang Han, and the whole attack was completely replicated.

“The innate supernatural power of the Ata Clan is simply too powerful.”

“How enviable.”

Many people were amazed.

But in Ring No.

6, the two of them faced the same attack.

Zhang Han didnt respond.

On the other hand, the Ata clansman unleashed multiple defenses.

Bang! Bang! Bang!


Two fist shadows landed on their bodies.

One of them flew backward.

It was the Ata clansman.

He coughed up two mouthfuls of blood along the way and then fainted.

As for Zhang Han, there was no change in his expression.

He even raised his hands and flicked the messy part of his clothes.


The sound waves in the field rang out again.


The disciples of the major sects in the stands suddenly stood up, and their eyes were full of disbelief.

Someone even exclaimed, “He defeated his opponent with one move again Who the hell is he”

“If Im not mistaken, he used his physical body to block his own attack while the Ata clansman was unable to take it!”

“Could it be that hes even a Body Cultivator”

“Who the hell is Zhang Hanyang I feel that he may win the championship.”

“Ye Qingchen is very powerful, but we can see through his moves.

As for Zhang Hanyang, I cant see through his.

I just cant.”


The people in the stands were completely stunned.

Who could have imagined that Zhang Hanyang, who had a mediocre performance in the virtual city battle and was ranked 96th, would actually be able to break the rules and challenge his way to the 5th contestant in such a short time Wasnt this too terrifying

If they hadnt seen it with their own eyes, no one would have believed it.

“Wow, my dad is so amazing.” Mengmengs eyes were full of love.

“He defeated all his opponents with just one move, and all of them look bad.”

“With Zhang Hans strength, its indeed a little unfair for the others to fight him on the Earth Dragon List.”

“Brother Han is so formidable.” Chen Changqing shook his head repeatedly.

“Alas, we used to hang out together, but now there is such a big gap between us.

I seriously doubt that he cheated in his cultivation.”

“Haha, Chu Qingyi is next!” Mu Xue softly harrumphed.

The ones who killed Zhang Han in the virtual city were Ye Qingchen, the first, Alex, the second, and Chu Qingyi, the third.

“Its your turn.”

Zhang Han suddenly turned his head, narrowed his eyes, and looked at Chu Qingyi.

“Is that so Ive been waiting for this for a long time.” Chu Qingyi held her sword in her right hand as she said with a meaningful look in her eyes, “I would not just teach you a lesson in the virtual city battle, Im also going to teach you a lesson in the real challenge battle!”


The moment she finished speaking, Chu Qingyis aura surged.

A frightening oppressive might began to spread.


Alex, Youyou, and the others were dumbfounded.

“A Shadow Refining master!”

If you find any errors ( broken links, non-standard content, etc..

), Please let us know so we can fix it as soon as possible.

Tip: You can use left, right, A and D keyboard keys to browse between chapters.


Set up
Set up
Reading topic
font style
YaHei Song typeface regular script Cartoon
font style
Small moderate Too large Oversized
Save settings
Restore default
Scan the code to get the link and open it with the browser
Bookshelf synchronization, anytime, anywhere, mobile phone reading
Chapter error
Current chapter
Error reporting content
Add < Pre chapter Chapter list Next chapter > Error reporting